1. Permanent make-up, its history and possibilities
2. Skin, its structure and features. Skin types
3. Dermatology in PM
4. Scars and trips. Varieties and technical features of working on them
5. Contraindications to permanent makeup
6. The process of skin healing after permanent make-up procedure
7. Anesthesia and its types
8. Allergies and its symptoms. Anaphylactic shock
9. Asepsis and antiseptics. Disinfection and hygiene procedures
10. Equipping the office and sanitary standards for the permanent makeup master's workplace.
11. Equipment and materials for PM
12. Color theory fundamentals. Coloristics and pigmentology
13. Skin tone and skin types
14. Make-up in PM. Principle of the golden ratio, working with asymmetry
15. Purebeau pigments color selection. an analysis of basic shades, and author's mixes
16. Ways to work with old tattoo and permanent makeup. Uses of laser or remover and color overlapping
17. Psychological aspects of working with clients
18. Marketing. Social media promotion
19. All about post-procedural care and PM healing.
20. PM master documentation (questionnaires, agreements, customer cards)
21. PM Correction, when and why
22. Answers to common questions of beginner masters.
23. Coaches' recommendations
1. The most detailed video on sketching. Working out on the model.
The nuances of shapes and shades selection
2. Three video tutorials on stroke technique. Including skill exercises
3. Three demonstration video lessons of latex techniques. Working out the acquired knowledge on artificial leather or latex
4. Step-by-step demo of the procedure in macro format. Working on models
Nice bonuses as a gift
*** "Business course for promoting a successful beauty master"
*** Course of low-quality tattoo removing (Laser techniques and Remover system)
*** FIBROBLAST Course