07 Feb Permanent makeup – upper and lower eyeliner arrows
Today let’s talk about tattoo or permanent makeup of eyeliner arrows – upper and lower. Should you agree on the procedure, what are its advantages and what exactly depends on the master’s qualification?
Permanent make-up eyelids – a procedure with a stunning decorative effect. Agree, giving a visual thickness to the eyelashes, a seductive cut to the eyes and an expressive look even for several years is a task that no makeup artist can cope with. And an experienced permanent makeup master can make you a beauty for years in just an hour!
What to look for when choosing a tattoo master
- Permanent make-up is a procedure of placing a special pigment in the top layer of skin. The depth is so small that skin trauma is minimal. It is very important. If in the master’s portfolio you see a photo of a eyeliner permanent makeup (right after the procedure) with severe swelling or redness, it means that the master is working too traumatically and this is not good either for the final result or for the work as a whole. The more swelling, the less pigment will take root, which means it will take several corrections. As a rule , you can safely go on a date immediately after the procedure – permanent arrows will look like a luxurious visage. In rare cases, when the skin is very sensitive and vascular skin, some swelling may occur.
- Permanent makeup technician applies powerful gel anesthesia to reduce discomfort. Our clients often fall asleep during a procedure! Customer comfort is the key to a successful procedure.
- Surely you have often seen photos of the terrible eye arrows on the Internet. Most often in unsuccessful works there are curved lines and pigment smudges. Find out, what pigments the master uses when for eyeliner tattooing. The smudges and blots are nearly impossible when using high-quality permanent makeup pigments. Low-quality tattoo paints migrate and lead to unpleasant consequences, when released into the vessel. Correction of such unsuccessful work needs long and expensive removing by the laser or special treatment.
- In the portfolio of the master should be photos of the permanent makeup after complete skin healing. If you can check examples after a year or two – it is even better. This is a mark of quality.
It is very important to choose a master responsibly! Leather is not paper, and wiping errors off it is not so easy!
Permanent eyelids makeup – eyeliner shapes
Choosing the eyeliner shape can be tricky. We’ll help you with a few tips.
If you are still in doubt about the need for permanent makeup, we recommend to start with the eyelash enhancement – it is a thin line of the pigment right between eyelashes. Eyelash enhancement creates the effect of thick eyelashes, and at the same time will not be noticeable to others. The color of the line depends mostly on the hair color – rich for brown-haired women and brunettes, graphite for blondes and fair-haired. It is important, the master should only to emphasize eyelash, but don’t make the look heavy. Later you can draw arrows with different shapes, as usual with a pencil or eyeliner. If you like, permanent makeup technician will later make the permanent eyeliner exactly as you want. Another type of the eyelash enhancement to begin your journey – thin line with a gentle arrow.
If you have been drawing the same arrow for many years, you can absolutely safely make a permanent and save time and nerves. You will have absolutely symmetrical eyeliner arrows for two or three years – it is guaranteed! It is only important to choose a right form before the procedure.
Drawing a sketch of an eyeliner arrow is mostly geometrical task and it isn’t so hard. But the problem is that you if are accustomed to one option (sometimes far from ideal), the form, offered by professional makeup artist may seem you unfamiliar. If you are confident in the master’s competence, listen to his advice. In fact, the classic eyeliner is difficult to spoil. It looks very natural and organic.
If you like bright, expressive makeup, we recommend glamorous permanent eyeliner. Hollywood eye makeup is slightly dramatic, but certainly memorable. It is impossible not to notice such eyes: they attract like a magnet!
An arrow with smoky feathering is suitable for a mature eye. It won’t focus attention on the clear lines and will make the eye softer and more expressive. If you want to visually change or correct the form, make eyes visually larger, or give a cat’s softness to the sight – choose a veil permanent makeup. Skillful soft shading can visually reduce the effect of the overhanging eyelid. This technique is recommended as the main option for anti-aging permanent makeup.
And finally, bright shading is the best eyeliner option for the most daring and bright girls. It is suitable for both young and old clients. But before you decide on such an expressive permanent, take a notice, that you’ll walk around the clock for several years with very noticeable makeup. If this prospect does not bother you – decide, and you will not regret! The only thing we warn you about – do not choose red, blue or green shadows. These colors look pale when healing and create the effect of “yesterday’s messy makeup”. We advise our clients only graphite tones, sometimes with small chocolate shades.
You should be as careful as possible when it comes to permanent makeup of the lower eyelid. The fact is that too noticeable eyeliner on the lower eyelid can visually add extra age. Absolutely safe in this regard can be considered only the line between the lashes, precisely made in dotted-line technique. If the client wants a more noticeable tattoo of the lower eyelid, the master should do everything possible to make the eyeliner as thin and weightless as possible. Only in this way you will emphasize the expressiveness, while the image as a whole will not be aged.
Permanent makeup eyeliner – the subtleties and preparations
If you are thinking about the procedure, you probably have the following questions:
- Do I need to make any preparations?
No, there is no special preparation for the procedure. If you wear lenses, please remove them before the procedure. The same applies to extended eyelashes.
2. Can the master hurt the eye with a needle?
This is the most popular question. During the procedure, the master securely fixes the eyelid with two fingers so that the client cannot open the eye accidentally.
In addition, it is absolutely safe for the eyes and health of the client to accidentally hit a small amount of pigment in the eye.
3. How quickly does the skin heal after tattooing arrows?
In fact, eyeliner healing is the fastest among all the other zones. There are no crusts and you do not fall out of the usual life rhythm.
4. What about aftercare?
Your tattoo master will surely tell you about post-treatment care. As a rule, dry healing is recommended, you don’t need the use of healing ointments. Use of decorative cosmetics and a visit to the pool, solarium and bath is restricted in the first week after the procedure.